Whale Watching Oahu
SUNSET WHALE WATCHING TOURS
Every year the Humpback Whales migrate to the warm Hawaiian waters to mate and give birth to their young. We offer an incredible opportunity to see these majestic creatures in their natural habitat.
Join us on our 45 foot boat for a sunset whale watching tour curated by a marine biologist. At Living Ocean Scuba we take pride in our staff and their knowledge of all things ocean. We believe we offer the best in whale watching tours on Oahu because of our customer service and knowledgeable employees. This tour is an intimate and informative chance to see and learn more about these incredible humpback whales.
Other common sightings on this tour included: spinner dolphins, bottle nose dolphins, Hawaiian green sea turtles and many varieties of sea birds.
- $129 per person
- (Call for huge Kama’aina, military and group discounts for 2 or more)
- We do not recommend bringing children under 5 years old on this tour
Every cruise includes:
- 1.5 hour of whale watching tour aboard our boat Kahakai (“The Beach”)
- A beautiful Hawaiian sunset (take up any discrepancies with mother nature)
- All photos from the trip taken by our staff to be posted on Facebook
- Whale sighting guarantee or get another tour free
- Water, juice and light snacks
- Daily Except Tuesdays from 4:45pm to 6:15pm
- Check in between 4:15 and 4:30pm at Kewalo Basin just outside of Waikiki – parking available
- Starting December 15th 2017 and running until March 31st 2018
What to Bring:
- We recommend that persons not acclimated to open sea conditions take sea sickness preventative medication at least one hour before coming onboard. It is a small number of customers who get sea sick but it’s always better to be prepared!