We are excited to have the opportunity to have you back! We’re asking for your help so that we can all enjoy the ocean together as safely as possible.
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic we have made some changes to our operation to increase the safety of our guests and staff. If you have any questions please reach out!
Masks – Our staff will wear masks to the greatest extent possible when interacting with customers or staff members and our customers are encouraged to do so as well. Masks can be dangerous when wet so for any water activities masks are not allowed. For obvious reasons we’ll be swapping these out for dive/snorkel masks when we get in the water!
- Reduced Capacity – Our vessel’s capacity is now reduced by 50%
- Equipment sanitation – snorkels, masks and regulators will be sanitized in Steramine solution after each trip. If you own your own mask or snorkel we suggest that you bring it along! If you would like to purchase masks, snorkels or new mouth pieces for either your snorkel or regulator we will have them available for you at the boat.
- Mask Bucket – The mask bucket is a thing of the past! Masks should be washed with sea water (it was probably never a good idea for all of us to rinse our masks in the same water anyways!)
- Hand Sanitizer will be available for use on each trip
- Van transportation from Waikiki hotels has been suspended – we suggest that you drive individually and park at the boat harbor.
- Snacks and beverages are no longer available on the boat. We suggest that you bring anything that you would like to eat/drink with you!