Scuba Diving in Oahu, Hawaii
Oahu Scuba Diving Tours for divers of all levels
At Living Ocean Scuba we have dedicated our lives and our livelihood to observing, preserving, respecting and enjoying our Living Ocean. We offer the best scuba diving in Hawaii at Hanauma Bay for both certified and first time divers, daily two tank Boat Dives for certified divers and Introductory Boat Dives with no prior experience required departing from Waikiki. Whether it is your first time scuba diving in Oahu or you are an experienced diver we invite you to share in the ALOHA of Hawaii...
All Trips Include Complimentary Shuttle Service to and from Waikiki, Hawaii
- Oahu's most famous Nature Preserve
- Beautiful Hawaiian Corals, Turtles and Reef Fish
- Tours for both Certified and First Time Divers
- Just a short drive from Waikiki (free shuttle)
- No Scuba Diving Certification Required
- 2 Tank Boat Dive for Certified Divers
- Maximum Depth Approximately 40 feet (12 meters)
- Dive Coral Reefs with Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles
- Guided by experienced PADI Scuba Instructors
- Small Groups of no more than 4 Per Guide
Scuba Diving in Honolulu and Waikiki, Hawaii
Living Ocean Scuba offers the best diving tours for everyone from experienced divers to first timers. Scuba diving in Honolulu for certified divers is as amazing as it is convenient. Our boat harbor located just minutes from Waikiki will get you out to the best shipwrecks and reefs in Hawaii such as the Sea Tiger, YO-257 and Turtle Canyons. If it is your first time scuba diving or you have just not gotten around to that scuba certification course join us for an amazing introductory scuba diving experience at Hanauma Bay.